Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Toothpaste vs. Tooth Paste

...Know the difference? You better.

A few of my biker friends and I got together in the south, just looking for a reason to get the keg out. They are your everyday, run-of-the-mill, average people - no harleys, skulls or ZZ Top facial hair. Long story short: the location of the event was my grandma's summer cottage. It got cold very soon so we moved the party inside for some poker. Hit the sack time arrived and after lying in my bunk for a while, I heard the bathroom door tear open and the 'leader of the pack' - I guess - stood in the doorway brushing his teeth with his finger? Or so I thought at the time. In fact, he misplaced my toothpaste for a tube of that adhesive seniors use to glue their artificial teeth in and was trying to get it out. Took him a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment